200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings and Yoga Retreat Registrations
200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Retreat Registrations
Yoga Rejuvenation Retreat Registrations Ubud & YACEP course
Download the Yoga Retreat Registration form directly below, fill it in and return it to us via email to Liz on email@example.com
You will be emailed with confirmation of your reservation, as well as, further information about the retreat along with the Yoga Arts’ payment details. Payment is made via bank transfer. Yoga Arts does not accept credit card or Paypal facilities.
Transfer the non-refundable and non transferable deposit of USD$500 (Ubud Retreat & YACEP 40 hr Course) to secure your place.
Pay the remaining balance six weeks prior to commencement of the Retreat.
Yoga Teacher Training Registrations
Download the relevant Level (200 OR 300 hour) Application Questionnaire below, fill it in, and return it to us via email to Liz on firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange for one of your Yoga teachers to email us one yoga reference detailing their knowledge of your practice; your experience, the strengths and challenges they have observed in your practice, your dedication and commitment to Yoga and their assessment of your preparedness for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (Note: reference not needed for 300 hour applicants).
300 hour applicants need only to supply a copy of their 200 hour Yoga Alliance certificate. (not required for Yoga Arts 200 hour graduates).
We will contact you with additional questions, if necessary, provide you with further information and then advise by email (after receipt of your reference for 200 hour applicants or copy of your 200 hr Certificate for 300 hour applicants) of your acceptance. Once accepted payment of your US$1,000 Training fee deposit is required to secure your place on the training.
Pay the remaining course fee balance six weeks prior to commencement of the training plus your accommodation fee.
If a student withdraws from the course before the course commences, the US$1,000 (Bali Trainings) & US$500 (Bali Retreats) & AUD$1,000 (Australian training) deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance of the course fee must reach Yoga Arts six weeks before the course commences.
If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and you will forfeit your deposit.
- If a student withdraws from the course prior to the commencement of the course, the following refund policy applies to the balance of the course fee (not the deposit)
- If the student withdraws 28 days or more prior to course commencement – the student will receive the course fee balance minus an administration fee of AUD$100 (Australian Trainings) US$100 (Bali Retreats & Trainings).
- If the student withdraws 15 – 27 days prior to the course commencement, the student will receive 75% of the course fee balance
- If the student withdraws 5 – 14 days prior to course commencement, the student will receive 50% of the course balance
- If the student withdraws 1- 4 days prior to course commencement or withdraws after the course starts, the student will receive no refund.