Yoga Retreat for Body, Mind, Soul - Ibiza
Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat for
Body, Mind & Soul, Ibiza
This Retreat is about a deep immersion in Yogic Sadhana and Rejuvenation on all levels of Body, Mind & Spirit. We will be offering a Sadhana practice to build from the inside out, catering for individual needs and cultivating vitality or ojas to restore and uplift Spirit & Body.
DATE: 11 – 18 May 2019
COST: US$1,605 – twin share
The Yoga Arts’ Ibiza, Yoga Retreat is situated off the east coast of Spain. Ibiza is one of the largest Islands in the Western Balearic Archipelago. Its stunning Coastline, sea life, rustic beauty and magnificent architecture are the features that have landed Ibiza a World Heritage Site listing.
Setting & Accommodation Ibiza, Spain Yoga Retreat
The Ibiza Retreat is being held at the Prana-Ibiza Retreat Centre > Prana-Ibiza is a beautiful large home on a private luxury estate. Some of the features include; lush tropical gardens, fragrant fruit trees, water features, swimming pool and an ornamental fish pond. Dine in the shady, covered, al fresco dining area featuring a large dining table. The name Prana-Ibiza is aptly named – as soon as you enter the grounds you will feel the Prana ~ Life force.
This architecturally designed home has thoughtfully styled interiors and luxury furnishings. Rooms include extra large beds made with soft cotton, luxury bed linen. The authentic Spanish Finca Villa is a beautiful location to unwind and enjoy a focused practice and enjoy some exploring and adventure around this stunning Island in the Mediterranean Sea. To view the Retreat Centre please visit this link >
Ibiza Rejuvenating Retreat includes;
- Morning meditation, pranayama & asana
- Afternoon sessions of asana, pranayama, chanting, philosophy & Ayurveda
- 7 nights twin share accommodation or double
- 7 morning meditation, pranayama and asana sessions
- 6 afternoon pranayama, asana, chanting and yoga nidra sessions including 1 afternoon outing with Sadhana at the site
- 2 afternoon talks on yoga philosophy & Ayurveda
- 7 breakfasts (brunch)
- 5 dinners – All meals are vegetarian, Ayurvedic & Mediterranean inspired
- 1 afternoon off