Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours Bali
Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours Bali
Yoga Arts has been dedicated to training Yoga Teachers for over 25 years. Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is internationally Accredited with Yoga Alliance RYT200. We guarantee a quality 200 Hour Teacher Training with a highly skilled, senior teaching team.
Course Fee: US$3,200
Upcoming Date: 27 June – 25 July 2020
Onsite Twin Share Accommodation Fee: US$1,070 (includes breakfast)
Register NOW >
NEXT COURSE DATE
2020: Sat 27 June – Sat 25 July
Enjoy the luxury of observing silence for periods of time through out the 4 weeks of the Yoga Arts’ 200 hour training ~ enhancing a deep sense of inner peace and calm, promoting the ideal internal environment for self healing to take place.
Prerequisite 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
To be accepted onto the Yoga Arts 200 hour training, we like our participants to have completed a minimum of 2 years consistent, dedicated yoga training and practice under the guidance of a qualified yoga teacher(s).
Before applying for the 200 hour training, please be sure to read the Yoga Teacher Trainings> page on our website. This page outlines the prerequisites and other relevant information about our Yoga Trainings for our applicants.
General overview of course content
|Meditation||Guided, silent meditation techniques|
|Pranayama||Guided breathing techniques|
|Asana||Vinyasa style yoga asanas with focus on alignment & the flow of breath transitioning from pose to pose|
|Techniques||Analytical training in how to teach and practice yoga asanas|
|Teaching Methodology||Prop usage, sequencing, adjusting skills, asana & body assessment, personal programs, teaching beginners, injury prevention|
|Practical Application||Practical teaching, assisting and feed back|
|Yoga Ethics & Professional Development||Ethics related to Yoga teachers|
|Self Inquiry & Ayurvedic Yoga Lifestyle||Self analysis & deeper understanding of Self & Intro to Ayurveda|
|Yoga Philosophy||Advaita & Tantra, Mantra, Chanting, Bhajans, Nadis, Chakras, Yamas & Niyamas, introduction to Ayurveda Lifestyle|
|Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga||The skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous & endocrine systems including movement of joints & it’s application to yoga|
|Therapeutic Yoga||Safely working in a therapeutic way|
|Communication||How to be clear, confident and concise with your teaching instruction|
Sat 27 June – Sat 25 July
Course fee: US$3,200 | Deposit: US$1,000
Required to secure your place on the training
Yoga Alliance Accreditation: 200 hours
Arrival & Departure 2019:
Arrive 2pm Sat 27 June
Depart 11am Sat 25 July (28 nights)
Location: Ubud, Bali
Venue: The Shala Bali
WHY CHOOSE US
* Very experienced senior teaching team with up to 38 years of yoga experience
* Teachers, teach directly from their first hand experience of living, practicing & teaching yoga, not just learned theoretical knowledge
* Our teachers have a respected International reputation
* A comprehensive curriculum based on authentic ancient yogic truths
* A very comprehensive daily schedule, dogma free, transformative & designed specifically to support the personal growth of each yogi & yogini
* An integral approach to asana, learning all beneficial approaches ie; Vinyasa, Hatha with Iyengar alignment principles & incorporating the use of props & full methodology of adjusting skills, modifications & sequencing, essential for understanding body awareness and safe injury free practice
* Emphasis on learning the ability to evaluate specific practices for the individual
* Deepening your own self practice
* SPIRITUALITY – Our yoga philosophy teachings are taught in a way that helps the student grasp this ancient wisdom through simple & clear concepts that will transform their daily life
* Our trainings are smaller groups that give you personal attention that is required for a deeper understanding
* PRANAYAMA – Revitalizing our nervous system with the wisdom of pranayama with a daily regular practice
* MEDITATION – A daily sitting practice, developing a grounded foundation in this most important Sadhana
* MAUNA – Noble Silence! is practiced through out the training at specific times to integrate & create the best environment for learning & self-reflection
YOGA ARTS guarantees a quality yoga teacher training which exceeds the required hours set down by Yoga Alliance.
Our 200 hr TT: Has approx. 57 extra contact hrs + approx. 47 extra hrs with our Lead teacher (E-RYT500) Louisa Sear. Our senior Yoga Teachers have over 35 years of Yoga experience.
- Yoga tuition
- Comprehensive yoga teacher training manual
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Internationally Accredited Certification
ACCOMMODATION AT THE SHALA BALI
The Shala Bali was recently voted one of the most beautiful Yoga Shalas in Bali
After your application is complete and you have been accepted onto the 200 hour Training, and after you have transferred your holding deposit, your on-site twin share accommodation booking will be secured. All students are required to stay onsite. Twin share accommodation onsite is provided at The Shala Bali at a special monthly rate including a nutritious vegetarian breakfast.
Not far from The Shala Bali
Not far away you will find the famous Ubud markets, shops, museums and vibrant cultural performances.The beach is approximately 1 hour’s drive from Ubud. June through to August is winter in Bali and the climate is very pleasant but tropical. It can be slightly cool in the evenings. The climate is humid all year round and it can rain heavily at times, so be sure to bring wet weather gear.
TWIN SHARE ACCOMMODATION FEE 2020: US$1,070
E-RYT 500 & YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Self Inquiry, Ayurvedic Lifestyle, Course Coordinator, Founder & Director of Yoga Arts
Louisa has dedicated her life to the practice and teaching of Yoga. She is passionate in the inquiry to find ones true nature and freedom.
In her teaching, Louisa encourages the understanding and acceptance of life, finding the teacher within and acknowledging the God in all. Louisa has had a committed Yoga Sadhana practice for 35 years. She teaches the principles of Tantric Advaita Philosophy and specializes in Self Inquiry, Therapeutic Yoga, Ayurveda Lifestyle, Mindful Vinyasa Asana, Pranayama & Meditation. Louisa teachers on the Yoga Teacher Trainings, Yoga Retreats and Yoga Workshops around the globe, encouraging students to develop a regular daily yoga and meditation practice. Louisa runs and is course coordinator of Yoga Arts.
The Shala Bali Onsite Vegetarian Cafe
Meals are lovingly prepared by The Shala Bali’s experienced vegetarian chefs. Organic produce is sourced daily to provide our teacher trainees with nutritious, well balanced meals for purchase during the 4 weeks of the training.
Darshana Veda Ayurvedic Day Spa
Conveniently located right next door to The Shala Bali is Darshana Veda Spa. Indulge yourself in Ayurvedic and traditional spa treatments, including; Abyanga massage, Shirodhara, Indian head massage, pedicures and manicures in this unique natural setting ~ surrounded by lush, tropical foliage, flowers and herbs. Spa menu with prices are available in your room.